Main | Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reading For Filth

Wednesday, October 10th, I'll be reading with Eric Leven (pictured), Jake Shears, Miss Understood, and Michael Cunningham at East Village hotspot, Rapture Cafe & Books, for Dean Johnson's Reading For Filth: Queer Writers Read About Queer Sex.

Egad! An international pop star, a movie star dragster, a Pulitzer winner, and a local activist/heartthrob. I'm gonna have to dig deep into my dirty archives to compete with this group, but if you've ever been to one of my "shows", you know that my stuff is fairly filthy already. Embiggen Eric (like you haven't already) to get a compete listing of writers performing this October. Reading For Filth runs every Wednesday in October at 8PM. Oh, and I'm open to suggestions on what to read.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home