Main | Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reunited And It Feels No Good

Ugh. This morning I got a notice that my 30 year high school reunion is "officially" going to happen in November. I haven't gone to any previous reunions, in fact, I'm not sure that there have even been any. I haven't seen, much less thought about, any of my classmates from Colonial High in at least 25 years, so I don't have much interest in attending the reunion. Still, I suppose it would be at least momentarily interesting to see what people look like now and how many grandkids they have. Colonial is a massive school, when I was attending Orlando was busting at the seams from the Disney explosion and school construction had yet to catch up. My graduating class numbered over 1200, if I recall correctly. Right now, I could probably name three of them.

Labels: ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home