Main | Thursday, November 29, 2007

Love, TransAmerican Style

Logo is launching a dating show with a transgender lead. The show will be hosted by comedian Alec Mapa.
Logo’s new eight episode dating reality series Transamerican Love Story follows Calpernia Addams as she whittles down a group of eight bachelors, living together in a Los Angeles-area home, with the help of her best friend and fellow transgender activist Andrea James. Calpernia is openly transgender to all the show’s suitors from the start of the series.
Looks interesting, but I probably won't watch as I loathe reality shows overall. My houseguest insisted we watch Dancing With America's Runway Chef Idol this weekend and I could feel myself getting more stupider every minute. Still, we should have the right to inflict brain damage of our own.

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home