Main | Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Obama On Clinton

"I assure you that having engaged in a contest against them for the last year that they've pulled out all the stops. And you know I think what is absolutely true is whoever the Democratic nominee is the Republicans will go after them. The notion that somehow Senator Clinton is going to be immune from attack or there's not a whole dump truck they can't back up in a match between her and John McCain is just not true." - Barack Obama, responding to Hillary Clinton's statement that she would not allow herself to be swift-boated in the manner in which John Kerry was in 2004.

Obama added: "I have no doubt that I can get the people who vote for Senator Clinton. ... It's not clear that Senator Clinton can get all the people I'm getting."

Next up on the primary schedule: Louisiana, Nebraska and Washington vote on Saturday; Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia on Tuesday.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home