Main | Tuesday, December 09, 2008

No Appeal For Larry Craig

A Minnesota court has refused to allow former Sen. Larry "Wide Stance" Craig to withdraw his guilty plea from his sex-sting arrest in the Minneapolis airport. Craig responds:
"I am extremely disappointed by the action of the Minnesota Court of Appeals," Craig (R-ID) said in a statement. "I disagree with their conclusion and remain steadfast in my belief that nothing criminal or improper occurred at the Minneapolis airport. I maintain my innocence, and currently my attorneys and I are reviewing the decision and looking into the possibility of appealing. I would like to thank all of those who have continued to support me and my family throughout this difficult time."
While we all took great delight in the downfall of a self-loathing homosexual Senator who repeatedly opposed gay rights legislation, we must continue to protest these entrapment arrests.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home