Main | Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Is George Weber's Murderer

The MySpace page of murdered gay newsman George Weber's 16 year-old killer has been found and it's extremely disturbing. From John Katehis' profile:
My name is John, I am sixteen years of age and live in Queens, New York. I enjoy long conversations, drinking, bike riding, hanging out, roof hopping, hanging off trains, any type of Parkour exercise, Extreme Violence (chaos, Anarchy, ect..) Video Games, Violent Movies and listening to my ipod. I am a very easy person to talk to. I like to do crazy and wild things.im like an adrenaline junkie, I'm always looking for a big thrill, I'm a big risk taker and like to live life on the edge.I am an Extremist, an Anarchist,and a Sadomasochist. As long as you show respect for me i will show respect for you, if you disrespect me, then i will fucking break your neck. To learn more about me just send me a message or catch me on aim, my screen name is johnkatehis92, my yahoo is greeksatan92@yahoo.com, johnkatehis92@yahoo.com and my msn is greekjohn92@hotmail.com. You can ask me any kind of questions, I am always happy to chat with a new person.
Katehis' MySpace page features numerous photos of him brandishing various weapons. Did this kid not have parents? How does a 16 year-old amass a large collection of swords and knives? I wasn't even allowed to own comic books.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home