Main | Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Charlie Crist Feels Sorry For Atheists

JMG reader Brosus shares a Florida voter's close encounter with FL Gov. Charlie "Closet Case" Crist.
Last night as I was leaving a pizzeria in Downtown St. Pete, I ran into a small group of people around Florida Governor Charlie Crist who was campaigning for a US Senate run. So, I walked over waited a moment to gain his attention and shook his hand. As we were shaking hands I asked him if he really believes that the letters he sent to Jerusalem prevent hurricanes from hitting Florida. His smile immediately dropped and he replied "Who's more powerful than God." That wasn't really an answer so asked him again to which I got a similar reply. While this was happening one of his people put a "Charlie Crist for US Senate 2010" sticker on me.

Then when I told Charlie that I did not believe in God he turned beat red and ripped the sticker off of my chest. He did a 180 to start shaking other peoples hands, and turned to scream over his shoulder that he feels sorry for me. I feel that Charlie Crist will not make a good senator. Apparently he has no interest in representing non religious constituents, in fact he does not even want their support (as evidenced by him removing the sticker from my person). He also feels no need to justify his belief that his letters can deflect hurricanes. I urge everyone to consider this when voting in the 2010 senate election.
And today the freakishly tanned Crist criticized his GOP Senate primary opponent, claiming that Marco Rubio paid $130 for a "haircut or a back wax or something." Note the implied gayishness. Hilarious! Because Gay Charlie is a man of the peeples, he gets his haircut "for eleven bucks from a guy names 'Carl the barber'." No charge for the beard known as Mrs. Carole Rome Crist.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home