Main | Monday, August 23, 2010

Ann Coulter: The People At World Net Daily Are Fake Christians Out For Publicity

And it just gets better. You might also enjoy the reactions to this latest salvo over on Free Republic.

UPDATE: WND's Joseph Farah fires back:
"Coulter called me a 'publicity whore' for my decision. But look who is on television talking about this – throwing mud, name-calling, smearing not only me but my entire staff. I will not engage in the kind of ad hominem attacks that have made Coulter so famous and that are making her even more of a media darling in this age of reckless anger and character assassination for the sake of entertainment. Every day, since we made this decision at WND, I thank God for giving me the clarity of mind and discernment to make the right choice."

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home