Main | Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FL Gov. Charlie Crist: I Might Drop The State's Suit Against Gay Adoption

Continuing his transparent attempt to leach gay voters away from Democratic Senate candidate Kendrick Meeks, Florida Gov. Charlie "Closet Case" Crist told reporters today that he is considering dropping the state's lawsuit challenging gay adoption. The suit made international news when the state's star witness, Dr. George Rekers, was exposed as a patron of male prostitutes.
“I think we need to review that. My comments really reflect that it’s better to have more of the judicial branch involved in this process. I think that most who follow the judiciary recognize that what’s in the ‘best interest of the child’ is what should be paramount in these kinds of decisions. That’s what I believe and I think that’s what will be the best for them,” Crist, the independent candidate in the three-way race for U.S. Senate, told reporters.
Crist explained his change of heart this way: "I think that the older you get, the less judgmental you become. Maybe I was more rigid earlier. But I don’t feel that way. And I know who’s supposed to be judging people and it’s not me." Gurl, please.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home