Main | Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Perkins: Friends Don't Let Friends Be Gay

"The biggest trophy that gay activists now seek is the redefinition of marriage. Currently, only five states allow same-sex marriages. How can a team leading 45-5 be losing? Where the people have decided, 31 out of 31 states have upheld marriage as a male-female union. A 31-game winning streak rarely signals a losing season.

"If family members saw that I engaged in behavior that put my physical health at risk, I would expect them to warn me. If my closest friends believed I was in a harmful relationship, I would want them to help me escape it. If I were falling into sin, I would want other Christians to call me to repentance. We will continue to speak the truth (even hard truths) with love (sometimes tough love). But we will not be silent." - Family Research Council spokesbigot Tony Perkins, in a letter published by USA Today.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home