Main | Wednesday, September 07, 2011

No No No No No

Gizmodo's Sam Biddle takes a dim view of a new smartphone app that offers the use of your home bathroom to people that you have friended on Facebook.
The crew behind CLOO, who apparently think putting a sassy salsa soundtrack to their demo video somehow makes the notion of a stranger coming in off the street and taking a shit in your bathroom (or doing Christ only knows what else) more palatable, are incorrect in their assumption. Unless I need spare dollars to feed the worst heroin addiction mankind has ever known, or am conducting a social experiment to see how many times I can be strangled to death, I don't want strangers in my apartment using my bathroom. I don't want strangers in my apartment baking cakes. I don't want strangers in my apartment reading to me as I fall asleep. I don't want strangers in my apartment.
We concur.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home