Main | Friday, September 23, 2011

A Stroke Made Him Gay

According to a story in Britain's Mirror tabloid, a previously straight "football-loving" skinhead turned into a flaming hairdresser after suffering a stroke.
“Everyone said I was more ­sarcastic, behaved differently and that even my mannerisms had changed, but to me the way I felt was natural. So I started avoiding seeing my old friends who wanted me to be someone I wasn’t,” he recalls. But the changes weren’t only in Chris’s personality. Other things about him had started to change, too, things he couldn’t put down to recovering from the accident. “I was watching TV one day when a really handsome guy came on. I felt my stomach flutter and the same feelings I used to have for pretty girls came across me. I had never felt like that about a man before but I knew immediately what the ­feeling was. I fancied him,” Chris says.
At least his parents seem to be buying this story.

(Tipped by JMG reader Daniel)

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home