Main | Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HomoQuotable - Alan Chambers

"The majority of people that I have met, and I would say the majority meaning 99.9 percent of them, have not experienced a change in their orientation or have gotten to a place where they could say that they could never be tempted or are not tempted in some way or experience some level of same-sex attraction. I think that there is a gender issue there. There are some women who have challenged me and said, 'Well that - my orientation or my attractions have changed completely.' Those have been few and far between. The vast majority of people that I know do still experience some level of same-sex attraction." - Exodus International leader Alan Chambers, admitting that "ex-gay" therapy does not work.

RELATED: One wonders how Chambers' confession will go down at World Magazine, who just named him their Christian Hero Of The Year.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home