Main | Monday, January 02, 2012

Trump: I'm Ready For A Third Party Run

"I do have my ducks in line if I want to do it, but I’d love to see the Republicans pick somebody that was going to win and take over this country and frankly, to use the expression, make America great again.I think when somebody like Ron Paul gets such a large percentage of the vote potentially, I look at the polls, and I think it’s absolutely madness to even think about it. I just see the candidates go up and down, it’s like yo-yos, they go up and down, they’re gone, they’re forever forgotten, then they re-emerge. What’s going on is very strange. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it and I’ve been following politics for a long time." - Donald Trump, speaking on Fox & Friends.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home