Main | Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson: I'm The Strongest Advocate For Gay Marriage

Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson won the nomination of the Libertarian Party last week, less than two months after officially ditching the GOP. Speaking on the radio yesterday, Johnson proclaimed himself the strongest candidate on same-sex marriage.
"I think I do better than Obama on civil liberties, I think I crush him when it comes to dollars and cents," Johnson said. "I think I do a lot bettrer than Romney on dollars and cents but I think I crush him on civil liberties." Asked if he was the best candidate on gay marriage, Johnson said "There's no question unabashedly let's have marriage equality now, gay rights are constitutionally guaranteed."

RELATED: Johnson has been endorsed by GOProud's Chris Barron, who formerly backed Herman Cain.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home