Main | Monday, July 16, 2012

Headline Of The Day

Via Raw Story:
The TSA at San Francisco International Airport frisked New Yorker Jonah Falcon after noticing his “very noticeable” package as he went through security on July 9. “I said, ‘It’s my dick,’” Falcon told the Huffington Post, which claims Falcon has the “world’s largest penis.” “He gave me a pat down but made sure to go around [my penis] with his hands. They even put some powder on my pants, probably a test for explosives. I found it amusing.” “I’m just gonna wear bike shorts from now on,” Falcon to HuffPo. “That way, they’ll know. You’d think the San Francisco TSA would have had experience with hung guys before, but I guess not.”
Several years ago a friend pointed out Jonah Falcon as we passed him near Herald Square. He was indeed wearing bike shorts and people were falling out of their shoes doing double-takes. You can see that legendary bike shorts look in a 2010 JMG post. (Tipped by JMG reader Fritz)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home