Main | Thursday, August 16, 2012

Savage Vs Brown Was Last Night

The long-awaited dinner debate between Dan Savage and Brian Brown took place last night in Dan's Seattle home. Many of you had sent me emails, tweets and Facebook messages wondering whether that dinner would ever take place, but Dan had asked that I not mention the exact date so the event could take place in a calm environment without confrontations with protesters from either side. I apologize, therefore, for my murky responses to your inquiries. The conversation was moderated by a New York Times reporter and should appear unedited on YouTube within a few days. I have to say that I spent much of yesterday cringing that the debate had to take place just hours after the terrible incident at FRC's offices, which probably derailed much of the evening. We shall see.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home