Main | Thursday, September 13, 2012

Email Of The Day - Beyonce

Just in from Beyonce Knowles:
Joe -- I usually don't email you -- but I have an amazing invitation I have to share. Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there! Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $15 or whatever you can, you'll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us. I've had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times -- and believe me -- it's an opportunity you don't want to miss. Don't worry about the airfare and hotel, it's taken care of. And you can bring a guest. But the countdown is on -- this opportunity ends at midnight. Can't wait to meet you! Love, B
Here's the contest link.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home