Main | Thursday, October 04, 2012

VIRGINIA: Hate Group Leader Eugene Delgaudio Is Raising Money To Fight Allegations Of Illegally Raising Money

"Dear Joe, I’m sure by now you have heard of the on-going battle Public Advocate and myself are engaged in with the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). Just months ago, the SPLC officially and wrongfully added Public Advocate to their infamous 'Hate List.' And they have been threatening to destroy your Public Advocate ever since. While the SPLC has long been known as the Left’s Hit-man -- used to destroy those conservative opponents that just won’t surrender -- even I had not realized the depth of their corruption. In fact, a national news organization has just this week published an in-depth investigation into the corrupt and greedy practices of the SPLC.

"The Southern Poverty Law Center simply sells 'hate.' My friend, I hope you are as outraged at this as I am. This is the very group who is threatening to destroy Public Advocate if you and I do not stop our pro-Family operations. And they will not stop with Public Advocate. Even if they are able to destroy us, they will simply find the next group of pro-Family activists to target! You and I have to stand up to them, but I can’t do it without your support. I’ve spent nearly everything we’ve raised this year on our critical legislative fights. I simply do not have the financial reserves to handle this looming legal battle. Please chip in whatever you can spare for the Public Advocate Legal Defense Fund. Even $25 or $10 would be such a blessing. I need your help. - Eugene Delgaudio, via email.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home