Main | Monday, December 17, 2012

Gay Marriage Caused Sandy Hook

"We have turned our back on God. I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn't exist, or he's irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition.  Believe me, that is going to have consequences too. And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the Scripture and on God Almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on." - Focus On The Family founder James Dobson. (You knew this was coming, right?)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home