Main | Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Texas Billboard Of The Day

JMG reader Mike writes us:
I have to drive past this now everyday on my way from Midland to Odessa, TX on Highway 191. As I come out to more and more family and friends, I'm finding it more and more difficult to live here due to it being one of the most conservative right-wing cities in America (as is Lubbock where I just moved from). I think this church needs a lesson in what Leviticus also says… via maybe a mass e-mailing from the other followers? Its called SouthWest Baptist Church, and is vehemently anti-LGBT, anti-science, and is just blocks from my house in Midland. They also claim to be very pro-military, and called my service in the Air Force 'not real', and 'illegal', when they spotted my US Air Force Academy sticker on my Audi.
Here's their website.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home