Main | Monday, December 23, 2013

HomoQuotable - Robert Oscar Lopez

"Am I a homophobe? Nope -- sorry, GLAAD. I know what the heck I'm talking about, and I suspect you know I know. I was first sodomized at the age of thirteen, and between the ages of thirteen and my twentieth birthday, I would estimate that I was used by at least thirty older men, ranging in age from sixteen to sixty-five. Once I was 'broken in,' my mind went into a tailspin, and I kept convincing myself that I was the predator, not the old men. I took the fatherly affections as they came, largely because I didn't have a father in my home and I liked having a dad's love, even if it was only fleeting. So I prowled in university libraries, city parks, twenty-four-hour supermarket parking lots, and the sauna at the YMCA. There were men at every turn, willing to be my dad if I would simply give them what they wanted. [snip] Perhaps, if the West's gay community had not become so sick, there would be no 'anti-gay' law in Russia, and perhaps the judges in India would have been less inclined to uphold the ban on sodomy. We will never know what might have been. We know what is. The West's gay community is sick, and I cannot blame countries outside the West for deciding to take extreme measures." - Anti-gay activist Robert Oscar Lopez, writing for American Thinker, where the comments are as you'd expect.

RELATED: In addition to appearing on stage at an anti-gay Manif Pour Tous rally in France, Lopez has testified against LGBT equality before several state legislatures and he co-signed an anti-gay homocon brief to the Supreme Court.  You really must read the Media Matters take on Lopez' trilogy of gay erotica.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home