Main | Monday, January 20, 2014

Catholic Cardinal: Gays Are Defective

"A lot of people complain and don't tolerate it but with all respect I say that homosexuality is a defective way of manifesting sexuality, because that has a structure and a purpose, which is procreation. We have a lot of defects in our bodies. I have high blood pressure. Am I going to get angry because they tell me that? It is a defect I have that I have to correct as far as I can. Pointing out a defect to a homosexual is not an offense, it is a help because many cases of homosexuality can be recovered and normalized with adequate treatment. It is not an offense, it is esteem. When someone has a defect, the good friend is the one who tells him. It is one thing to show welcome and affection to a homosexual person and another to morally justify the exercise of homosexuality." - Cardinal Fernando Aguilar, who was appointed by Pope Francis last week. (Tipped by JMG reader Pablo)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home