Main | Saturday, January 18, 2014

Today's Gay Etiquette Question

Usually these posts reference New York Times columnist Steven Petrow's advice on social niceties like how to decline an invitation to a gay wedding. This question, however, was posed to the founder of the gay hook-up app MISTER.
Dear MISTER Carl, About a month ago, I got dumped because I cheated on my boyfriend. I know, I'm a jerk, blah, blah, blah, but my ex decided to get revenge by uploading a bunch of nude pics of me to Tumblr. They were meant for his eyes only, but now they're out there for everyone to see -- and even being reposted on other blogs! I confronted him about it, and he said that's what I get for breaking his heart. I know I was stupid for sending them in the first place, but I feel like this is a case of the punishment far outweighing the crime. Is there anything I can do to get them taken down? I have photos of him, too. Should I give him a taste of his own medicine? -- Karma's a Bitch and So Is My Ex
Give us your answer then hit the link for Carl's response.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home