Main | Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NOM: We'll Definitely Win At SCOTUS And Even If We Don't Send Us More Money

"Over 50 million Americans who stood for marriage in 30 states will finally have their day in Court! I have to tell you that I am totally pumped to finally get our day in court. I think the mainstream media is wrong and it will turn out that we win this case! I just don't see how Justice Kennedy, likely the swing vote, can distance himself from the strong reasoning he used in the Windsor case where he said that states have historically regulated marriage and the federal government could not substitute its judgment for the decision of a state. I have met some people who are fatalistic and passive in the face of a pending Supreme Court decision, feeling that it's a fait accompli that the US Supreme Court will go against us. Look, maybe in the end we will lose before the courts - I don't think we will but I don't have a crystal ball - but we will never lose marriage because marriage is a universal truth. And regardless, defeatism is a recipe for disaster, a byproduct of the gay 'marriage' lobby's carefully crafted strategic plan: to convince ordinary Americans that the battle is already lost and to give up the fight. Let me be as clear as I can - we at NOM will never give up on marriage. - Hate group leader Brian Brown, in a post that includes three separate money beg links.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home