Main | Friday, February 27, 2015

Hannity Slams "Stupid Liberals" At CPAC

Hannity: "Let's say I had a bees nest at my house. If I was stupid, like a liberal, and I took a baseball bat and I knocked down the wasp nest and the bees sting me, it wouldn't be my fault, it wouldn't be the wasp's fault."

Huh?

More via Mediaite:
Fox News star Sean Hannity took the CPAC 2015 stage by storm, railing against “stupid liberals” in a speech that clearly energized the room full of conservatives. Hannity began his remarks with something of a stand-up routine, throwing footballs into the crowd and asking for a call-and-response polling on each possible 2016 Republican candidate. Gov. Scott Walker, Sen. Rand Paul, and Sen. Ted Cruz received the loudest applause. Perhaps even more notably, upon mentioning their names, Govs. Jeb Bush and Chris Christie both received boos. The Fox host also turned heads while setting up a joke about personal responsibility with this Biden-esque line: “I have x-ray Fox vision and I can see some young women — you don’t even know it yet but you’re pregnant. But it’s not your fault!”

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home