Main | Monday, February 09, 2015

Sam Smith Dominates 2015 Grammys

Tonight was the Sam Smith Show at the Grammys:
The Grammys stayed with Sam Smith throughout the 57th awards show Sunday in Los Angeles. "Thank you all for the best night of my life" remarked a grateful Smith as he took home four top awards: best new artist, song of the year and record of the year for Stay With Me, and best pop vocal album for In the Lonely Hour. "Before I made this record I was doing everything to try and get my music heard," Smith said. "I tried to lose weight and I was making awful music. It was only until I started to be myself that the music started to flow and people started to listen."
When Smith picked up his fourth award, he quipped, "I just want to thank the man that inspired me to write this record. You broke my heart and now I’ve got four Grammys." Beyonce picked up another three Grammys, moving her ahead of Aretha Franklin to second place on the all-time list for female artists. The full list of 2015 Grammy winners is here.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home