Main | Saturday, November 17, 2012

Linda Harvey Wants To Boycott Everybody

Hate group leader Linda Harvey has the super-sadz because so many companies scored highly on the 2013 Corporate Equality Index issued this week by the Human Rights Campaign.  And she's created a boycott letter for her followers to send to, well, everybody.
Dear [name of company]: I am writing to you as a [former or potential] customer, to tell you why I will not be doing business with you, purchasing your products or services, nor speaking well of you to my family and friends. You are highly-rated by the "Human Rights Campaign" as a company supportive of many aspects of the homosexual activist agenda.

I am hoping you have done this out of ignorance about the true nature of both homosexuality and the goals of aggressive homosexual advocacy, such as that promoted by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).


In businesses that welcome homosexual and transgender people, workers who don't agree with these lifestyles often feel unwelcome and increasingly, encounter a hostile work environment. Some of these workers have been sued on trumped -up charges of "discrimination," just for politely expressing these values, even in their own private lives and on their own time!

In short, these are not my values. I think homosexual activism is doing harm to America. My values are to be kind to everyone, but not to condone or encourage immoral and high-risk lifestyles. By your company's support of homosexual behavior, which is changeable and unnecessary, you have insulted my family and my principles.

I do hope your executive decision-makers will at some point, see the truth and reject this conduct, but in the meantime, I am afraid we cannot patronize your business in any way, and for the present, I am going to recommend to family and friends that they also take their business elsewhere.
Clearly, Linda Harvey is a witch.  How else did this letter appear without the use of all those homo-friendly computers?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home