Main | Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Email Of The Day: Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, Just weeks remain before Public Advocate reaches a critical deadline -- before every radical homosexual activist holds a copy of Public Advocate’s financial records in his conniving hands. December 31st, 2013 is the deadline for contributions to appear on the IRS 990, the public report that discloses exactly how much money Public Advocate has raised in 2013. But right now, our figures are falling short of my 2013 objectives. If I’m to meet budget expectations this year, I must raise $81,909 with all electronic payments received by December 31st. If I fail to raise $81,909 by December 31st, I’ll be forced to broadcast our weakness and vulnerability to the Homosexual Lobby. I hope to count on you for at least $10, $25 or even $35 if you can afford it." - Eugene Delgaudio, who asks for money six times in today's 3000-word money beg.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home