Main | Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Dugout Can't Handle The Truth.com

The Dugout, Sunday 7pm

Announcement: "Gentlemen, I'm So & So from TheTruth.com and we are here at the Dugout today looking for men with very hairy backs to cast in a national anti-smoking commerical. This is a paid casting and if you are cast you will also get residuals from future showings of the commercial. You must have a very hairy back and be willing to let us shave a letter in the hair, so that when we line you up, you all spell out "cigarettes"."

A few minutes later a young girl came through the crowd with a clipboard looking for applicants. Surprisingly, she seemed to find none. And for the first time in my life, I heard men tell a woman, "I'm sorry, but I don't have a hairy back."

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home