Main | Friday, September 15, 2006

HomoQuotable - Jim McGreevey

"We undressed and he kissed me. It was the first time in my life that a kiss meant what it was supposed to mean - it sent me through the roof. I was like a man emerging from 44 years in a cave to taste pure air for the first time, feel direct sunlight on pallid skin, warmth where there had only been a bone-chilling numbness. I pulled him to the bed and we made love like I'd always dreamed: a boastful, passionate, whispering, masculine kind of love." - Former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey, in his new book The Confession, describing his first tryst with the man whom the governor would later appoint New Jersey's head of Homeland Security.

For his next project, I think McGreevey should take a stab at writing some boastful, passionate, whispering, Harlequin Romance novels.

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home