Main | Monday, September 25, 2006

Perfection

I'll put up a longer review of the major parties soon. In the meantime, here's a trio of photos that nicely capture the three defining events of Folsom 2006 for me. TOP: The world's greatest DJ and my dear friend Jerry Bonham headlining the dance stage for thousands of sweaty, horny, happy leather clad perverts of all 27 (currently named) genders. MIDDLE: The men behind the best album of 2006, Blowoff's Rich Morel and Bob Mould headlining the main stage for a jumping, sexy, alt-rock, art-rock, dance-rock, fag-rocking close to a pitch perfect day. BOTTOM: The sweet green icing flowing down on my day was spending it with my beloved Dougie, the man who made leaving SF just about the hardest thing I've ever done, seen here with Blowoff and some hairy groupie.

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home