Main | Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Carrie Prejean Topless: Tittygate Goes On

Via Wonder Of Wonder:
It seems Carrie “biblically correct” Prejean forgot to tell pageant organizers about yet another set of topless photographs. TMZ is reporting the new pictures were taken just last year. Prejean had originally stated that there was only one topless photo of her, which she maintained was taken when she was a 17 year old girl and the photographer (which she refuses to name) took advantage of her naïveté. Donald Trump will decide later today if Carrie gets to keep the Miss California crown.
Yesterday Prejean appeared with James Dobson on Focus On The Family's radio show to say that Perez Hilton was channeling Satan when he asked her about gay marriage:
"I felt as though Satan was trying to tempt me in asking me this question. And then God was in my head and in my heart saying, "Do not compromise this. You need to stand up for me and you need to share with all these people . . . you need to witness to them and you need to show that you're not willing to compromise that for this title of Miss USA. And I knew right here that it wasn't about winning. It was about being true to my convictions."

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home