Main | Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Being An Employee Means, Pt. 1

Today the wingnut-o-sphere is awash in "the gaystapo got her!" posts about the firing of Carrie Prejean. But here's an example of Prejean's emailed responses to painfully polite requests that she honor her contract.

From: cprejeanXXXXSent: Friday, May 29, 2009 7:57 AMTo: Keith LewisSubject: Re: Messages

You do not cooperate with me, and you pick and chose the the things YOU want me to do. That is not happening anymore. Stop speaking for me. I have MY own voice. What are u gonna do fire me for volunteering for the special olympics hahaha ur crazy No I am doing this appearance. You do not need details. Its for the SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!! You just need to know I will be doing it alright

You will not facilitate this appearance

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

"You pick and choose the things YOU want me to do." Yes, it's called being an employee.

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home