Main | Sunday, August 23, 2009

PhoboQuotable - Ya'akov Katz

"I have a son who is a farmer. He has sheep. He says to me: Father, if the sheep were only male, the world would die. There would be no more sheep. The natural tendency of man is to allow the world to continue to exist. So a man who comes and says 'I hold an orientation that does not allow for the perpetuation of the world,' could such a man be prime minister?

"Could a man be prime minister who loves to sleep with sheep? With horses? Can a man whose orientation is for horses be prime minister? Can a man who likes girls aged five be prime minister? I can't understand how a man can kiss another man. When I think about it, I want to vomit. When I think about a bearded man fondling another bearded man, it kills me." - Israeli National Union Chairman Ya'akov Katz, responding to a poll showing 44% of Israelis think they're ready for an openly gay Prime Minister. Katz intends to replace Benjamin Netanyahu in the next election.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home