Main | Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Torture By Girl Group

South Korea has ended its six year suspension of state-sponsored propaganda by broadcasting the below pop song across the North Korean border.
Before airing a rebuke from South Korean President Lee Myung-bak, the broadcast features K-pop girl group 4minute singing their song "HuH (Hit Your Heart).” The song was specifically chosen to irk the repressive regime with its liberating lyrics: "Baby, you're kidding me? I do what I want and I do it my way.” The two countries, officially still at war, are divided by a 155-mile Korean Demilitarized Zone. The South set up speakers to blast the propaganda across the DMZ. In a move reminiscent of the 1984 movie "Footloose," the North Korean capital of Pyongyang has vowed to destroy any speakers set up along the border.
We surrender!

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home