Main | Friday, March 16, 2012

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, It's hard to write you this. My office is in trouble. And I need your help. I have been working overtime fighting against the radical Homosexual Lobby. Today, I'm worried. Despite passing Thought Control and repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell, the radical Homosexual Lobby is drooling for more this year in Congress. And with this Congress, they have adopted new tactics. I see well-known agents of the radical Homosexual Lobby everywhere. They are huddled in dark corners scheming and plotting.

"These people admit that they want to molest our children. They admit that they want special rights that no American has. They admit that they want to infiltrate and weaken our military's moral fiber. They admit that they want complete control over the national law enforcement apparatus. They admit that they're deviants. I need to know I can still count on you. So I need to ask you again: please send a one-time gift of whatever you can afford today. I'm not saying I won't ask again. I've never been one to make promises I can't keep." - Eugene Delgaudio of Public Advocate, who last week was added to the SPLC's list of hate groups.

NOTE: Delgaudio's email actually goes on for about 5000 words and includes a claim that gay activists from ACT-UP once tried to run him down with a car. In September Delgaudio claimed that a gay activist invaded his home, threw a blanket over his head and pummeled him with a rock. And then there's that infamous story about the long-haired homosexuals in the warehouse on that loading dock...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home