Main | Sunday, July 08, 2012

Farah: Obama's Drones Buzzed My House

"I’m taking my dog for a walk and guess what I see right over the tree line right above my head is a drone. I don’t live in the city, I don’t live in a populated area, I live in one of the most rural places you could possibly live in Northern Virginia and there could only be one thing that this drone was spying on and that would be me, that would be my property because there’s just nothing else around except woods and deer. Look – this is the first term – if he’s re-elected it’s going to be war – they will be at war – we will be hunted down like dogs, keep that in mind, that’s what the stakes are." - World Net Daily founder Joseph Farah, speaking on the radio show of conspiracy nut Alex Jones.

Labels: , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home