Main | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HomoQuotable - Doug Mainwaring

"For a long time I thought, if I could just find the right partner, we could raise my kids together, but it became increasingly apparent to me, even if I found somebody else exactly like me, who loved my kids as much as I do, there would still be a gaping hole in their lives because they need a mom. I don't want to see children being engineered for same-sex couples where there is either a mom missing or a dad missing. Somebody needs to stand up for the rights and needs of children in an age when the selfishness of adults seems to be trumping those rights." - Homocon writer Doug Mainwaring, speaking on a National Review panel which also featured Maggie Gallagher and discredited "family researcher" Mark Regenerus.  Mainwaring is the co-founder of National Capital Tea Party Patriots.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home