Main | Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jodie Foster Comes Out

I'll have video shortly.

UPDATE:  From Mediaite writer Matt Wilstein:
Jodie Foster had the Golden Globes audience on the edge of their seats as she accepted the special Cecil B. DeMille Award. She began by thanking Robert Downey, Jr., who presented the award to her, but quickly went off in a more personal direction, hinting that she was about to announce something big. “So while I’m here being all confessional, I guess I just have a sudden urge to say something that I’ve never really been able to air in public… a declaration that I’m a little nervous about… but I’m just going to put it out there, loud and proud. And I’m going to need your support on this. I am, uh… single.” After the laughter and whistling died down, Foster sort-of clarified her intentions, saying “I’m not going to do a big coming out speech tonight. Because I already did my coming out speech about a thousand years ago, back in the stone age.”

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home