Main | Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, This is one of the most difficult letters I’ve ever written. But after a lot of prayer, personal reflection, and discussion with my family, I have no choice but to sit down and write to you straight from the heart. Without an immediate influx of funds, I’m afraid Public Advocate could be forced to massively scale back on all future operations. Or as much as it pains me to even think about, I may be forced to shut down and close our doors forever.   Not only is the SPLC’s lawsuit costing Public Advocate precious time and resources, but it’s getting bloody. In fact, the SPLC tried to intimidate me by publicizing in the lawsuit my home address, so it would be accessible to its vast network of radical agents -- placing my family in harm’s way from pro-homosexual special rights assailants." - Eugene Delgaudio, in this week's tear-stained money beg.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home