Main | Monday, October 21, 2013

God Spoke Through House Stenographer

"She shared with me when she actually stepped up to the podium that she didn't know what she was going to say; that those words that came out were what she prayed 'Lord, I'm your vessel, you speak through me.' So her belief is, and my belief is, is that those words came from God. It's not He coached her, she memorized the words or anything like that. In fact, afterwards, I don't think she even remembered what she said. She was like, 'I was just the vessel that God was speaking through and it wasn't for me to know what I said, it was for who was hearing it.' She was prepared for it and she gave it and as a scribe does. They're all about words and He gave her the words and she recorded the words or spoke the words and she feels her job is done." - Dan Reidy, husband of (presumably former) US House stenographer Dianne Reidy, speaking on End Times, the Christian radio show of crackpot Pastor Rick Wiles. (Via Right Wing Watch)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home