Main | Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sarah Palin Praises Bristol For Defending Her Family At Infamous Drunken Brawl

"I love my Bristol! My straight-shooter is one of the strongest young women you'll ever meet. I have to say this as a proud mama: right up there with their work ethic and heart for those less fortunate, my kids' defense of family makes my heart soar! As you can imagine, they and my extended family have experienced so many things (liberal media-driven) that may have crushed others without a strong foundation of faith, and I'm thankful for our friends' prayer shield that surrounds them, allowing faith to remain their anchor. Thank you, prayer warriors! I love you!" - Sarah Palin, in a Facebook post apparently made in reference to reports that Bristol rained multiple punches down on the face of a man at that now legendary brawl. The Facebook post includes a photo of Bristol shooting a rifle.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home