Main | Friday, October 24, 2014

Eugene Delgaudio: Gays Want To Make It Legal To Rape And Murder Young Boys

"My health is suffering under the strain of fighting the radical Homosexual Lobby with limited help. I can't eat, I can't sleep and I am sick with worry. Many nights I stay up and worry -- worry about my family, worry about Public Advocate's future, worry about the future of the American Family and morality. I'm expected to expand programs to stop liberals in Congress from allowing homosexuals to run rampant over our country. These people admit that they want to molest our children. They admit that they want special rights that no American has. They admit that they want to infiltrate and weaken our military's moral fiber. They admit that they want complete control over the national law enforcement apparatus. They admit that they're deviants. And just as Jesus showed us by example and could not have stood back and done nothing at the Temple, I couldn't stand back and do nothing in the face of the growing power of the radical Homosexual Agenda. I won't allow my children to grow up in a nation where police are forced by gay 'rights' laws to allow sexual predators like 'Uncle Ed' Savitz and Jeffrey Dahmer to rape and murder young boys in the streets. And I won't stand by while pro-homosexual school teachers expose our children to 'gay filth and call it AIDS education." - Hate group leader and Virginia elected official Eugene Delgaudio, in today's money beg. He is awaiting your call.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home