Main | Thursday, October 02, 2014

GOD TV Founder Admits Adultery

Televangelist Rory Alec, who with his wife Wendy founded the GOD TV network, has confessed to adultery. Via the virulently anti-gay Charisma News:
Another leader in the body of Christ has admitted to a "moral failure" concerning his marriage. Rory Alec has resigned as chairman and CEO of the network he co-founded with his wife, Wendy. "After 20 years of service, I have had a moral failure this year," Rory said. "For this reason, I am stepping down. Please forgive me for the disappointment I've caused, but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith and not on me, an imperfect man. It is with a heavy heart that I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now." Wendy, co-founder and director of television at GOD TV, will lead the network with the support of its senior management team and the company's board. GOD TV will continue its international operations.
GOD TV is available in over 250 million homes worldwide. Right Wing Watch reminds us about that time the Alecs exorcised the demons of Jezebel out of President Obama.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home