Main | Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Homocon Guy Benson: I Recognize That I Stand Of The Shoulders Of Leftist Gays

Yesterday Townhall political editor and Fox News commentator Guy Benson came out in an upcoming book. He then appeared on Megyn Kelly's show where he said this:
"I just want to acknowledge, quickly, that I recognize that I am so fortunate to live in a country and an era where we can be having this exact kind conversation on national television. And I recognize that a lot of that is due to the fact that I'm standing of the shoulders of people who've worked very hard for a very long time, who probably don't share my political persuasion. So I just want to give them some credit in this. But I think when that crosses some threshold into punishing and purging dissenters and trying to exact punishments on people for not agreeing, that is not what we should be about in this country. I think we should be better than that in this country."
Townhall, it must be pointed out, is one of the most viciously anti-gay sites in all of Teabagistan and regularly publishes columns from the likes of Matt Barber and other anti-gay hate group leaders.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home