Main | Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Morning View - School Of Interior Design

The New York School Of Interior Design, located on the Upper East Side, is a private, not-for-profit college. The school motto is "We're just not feeling this window treatment."

Right now the school is having an exhibit on the history of "prefabricated housing". Since I live just down the block, I think I'm going to stop in and revisit my North Carolina trailer park roots. Did you know that the double-wide is considered one of the most revolutionary innovations in the history of American homebuilding? My dad used to say that all the time, so it must be true.

You may also be surprised to hear that I always notice what appears to be lots of young gay men going in and out of the School of Interior Design. Isn't that cuh-razy?

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home