Main | Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maria, Maria, The Guv Luuuvs Your Magnificent Boobies, Mariaaaa!!!

From an email from SC Gov. Mark Sanford to his Argentine mistress, Maria:
"You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light."
This part reads best if done in a Barry White voice:
"Please sleep soundly knowing that despite the best efforts of my head my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul.”
Ooooh, SANG it me, Barry!

(Voice of announcer: Person in photo not Maria.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home