Main | Monday, January 11, 2010

Quote Of The Day - The Barefoot Bride

"I feel I would be remiss if I did not share my great disappointment with the current issue. As part of the large portion of the population who strongly believes marriage should be between one man and one woman, I was rather taken aback to see a homosexual wedding featured in the Winter 2010 issue. I may not always agree with the lifestyles and life choices made by all the people featured in every publication I read, but I do not appreciate picking up my favorite magazine to see photographs of homosexual couples being affectionate. For someone who believes that same-sex marriage is wrong, such articles and/or photos are offensive – and something I certainly would never knowingly pay money for." - Weddings blogger The Barefoot Bride, calling for a complaint campaign to Martha Stewart Weddings for including Good As You blogger Jeremy Hooper and his new husband in the current issue.

A visit to the Barefoot Bride's about page reveals that her fiance teaches ballroom dancing and just loves to read bridal magazines with her. OK, then. That's....interesting.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home