Main | Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HomoQuotable - Greg Quinlan

"Could it be that [Elana] Kagan is ex-gay? That would explain the White House insistence on Kagan's heterosexuality and Kagan's silence about her past sexual preference. As an ex-gay myself, I sympathize with Kagan and the Obama administration. I have had to face taunts, threats, and phone calls to my employer demanding that I be fired. There is no hate like that directed against the ex-gay community. And the President knows it.

"When he was campaigning, Obama was criticized by gay activists for allowing ex-gay gospel singer Donnie McClurkin to perform at a fundraiser. They insisted that Obama drop McClurkin from the program. To his credit, Obama refused. So Ms. Kagan, do not be afraid to come out of the closet. Regardless of our political differences, ex-gays like me, and maybe you, should be able to live openly just like when we were homosexuals."- PFOX president Greg Quinlan.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home